Crazy Wisdom poetry events continue to grow, including the 2nd Wednesday of the month workshops. As the group becomes larger, we are providing these guidelines to smooth out and speed up the process.
- Your poems must be uploaded to the shared drive or sent to us as an email attachment prior to the workshop. Your work should be in .doc or docx format. We have time to cover only one poem per participant. Your file name should identify you, not the title of your work. Example: poemDonaldSmth.docx.
- If you are emailing your poems, please do so by noon on the day of the workshop. Use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have work in the shared directory, you will not be reading or receiving feedback. We need to see your work on the screen to offer useful feedback. The only exception will be for first timers and feedback will be limited.
- When you are called upon to read it would be helpful if you would say a few words about what feedback you are looking for. Examples: “Is the meaning of my poem clear? Do my line breaks make sense? Do I give too much or too little information? Should I think of a better title?”
- Prose pieces should be limited to one thousand words.
The link for the next workshop will be sent the day before.
David, Ed and Lissa